happy thanksgiving to all of you! we're headed out to texas to enjoy some time with the fam, attend my last siblings wedding in the dallas temple, and eat some good food 'till we're stuffed.

before we go we wanted to share some things we are grateful for. tyler always says that thanksgiving gets forgotten because christmas follows so close behind. there is no denying that when you walk through the stores this time of year and start thinking about all of the things you want. i've done it. i won't deny that. so before we caught up in the hustle and bustle...
we are grateful for (in no particular order):
family, friends, wisconsin, medical school, medical school acceptances, our home, little katleyn, our working car, airplanes, cheaper gas, a place to put a large food storage, my dear husband, warm water, cold water, carpools, and technology like webcams, cell phones and email, and of course, our Heavenly Father who has provided all of these things and more for us.
have a safe and happy thanksgiving!
6 comments:
Hey those are some nifty pilgrims
Those pilgrims are so cute! It is true I need to remember how many things I have to be thankful for.
I love your pilgrims too! Very cute. I also like your list. We do have a lot to be thankful for.
So Brooke, I came right home and looked at your blog so I wouldn't forget the address or anything (like it's that hard in the first place)! And holy cow, I have been missing out on all of the Bastians blogs! Anyway, I am excited to keep up with all of you now!
Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope you had a great time at Rachel's wedding!
Those are so cute, did you make them? Impressive!
Post a Comment