fall in wisconsin. i didn't realize how much i could enjoy this season. the colors are amazing. the weather is, well, mostly nice. festivities everywhere. you just can't beat that. i've been taking advantage of this awesome time of year with plenty of photos of katelyn. probably too many, but that's a parents job i guess. the weather has been so kind these past couple of days. up into the seventies. we couldn't resist and had to get out. we spent time at the zoo, played at the park, took a nice long walk and played in the leaves. here are some pictures of our adventures in the leaves.

preparing to toss...

definitely her favorite thing to do in the leaves.
experimented with crawling around. wasn't quite as fun.
the crunching noise was a favorite too.
very rare, a posed picture.
now we're just waiting on the season's first snow that the weatherman claims is coming this weekend!

10 comments:
the leaves are very fabulous, aren't they. i still have a whole bunch of green-leafed trees by my house...i think they might just skip a few steps and stay til spring. katelyn looks so cute. you're a good camera-person.
so cute. i love that bright yellow.
i'm not quite ready for snow yet. i hope it holds off for a week or three.
You take such cute pictures! I agree with you on not realizing how much I love this season. My favorite season has always been spring, but I think it's going to be fall now. The colors are really pretty here as well. I think it helps to have lots of trees every where. I also love the weather and so many holidays. It's just great all around!
wow--you are quite the photographer! i love that first one with her looking down at the leaves. so dang cute.
yes of course, just credit the soule mama blog. :)
These pictures are so awesome, love the rich colors! I love the one where she is looking straight at you, I know how difficult it is to get a shot like that!
She is so adorable! And so photogenic!
cute pics, brooke! I love the fall-always been my fav. can't tell you how much I miss it!
Oh - she is so grown up. Skipping thru' those beautiful falll colors. We miss you all here.
Those are awesome picture! She looks so cute!
Post a Comment