Monday, November 10, 2008

i want

why do i do this to myself? wishing for expensive things after medical school has begun...sigh.

5 comments:

abby said...

yes, i am with you. i keep thinking, can i wait 4 years? (your blog header is so cute, btw.)

Emily said...

i want one too. :) too bad law school is sucking the life out of our funds. for now, i'll have to be content with stealing family members fancy cameras when we get together for christmas.

Shamaine said...

It looks like the camera we have, but I'm sure it's a newer version of it. I hope it's not bad to want. I'm the same way. I want a house, a new car, or for right now at least a job and some money would be nice. :)

Jill said...

Not that this helps the cause... but I will say SLR cameras are so very worth it. Costco has some decent packages if you're looking for a better deal.

Heidi said...

Hey! That's what I want, too! :)