i saw this quote on jill's blog. i loved it because it explains exactly how i felt after everything was said and done on election day. only this woman expresses it so much better than i ever could. thanks for being so articulate soule mama.
"I'm excited today. I'm so very full of hope. Most of all, though, I'm relieved that it's over. I hate how politics - and election time in particular - divides our country, and divides friends and families - because I don't think we're really as divided as the political culture would have us believe. I like to believe we're more united than that. That we do all stand on some common ground, even though we may not always agree on the specifics."
amen to that.
3 comments:
amen!
That's a good way to look at things. I just hope the people of this country will do just that, and be united a little more.
I like how hopeful she sounds. This election has been so divisive. I hope we can all pull together for the common good of all.
Post a Comment