Wednesday, July 2, 2008

UVUphoria

On Monday, Tyler and I attended UVSC's celebration for transitioning to a university. My nice sister got us some discounted tickets because she is a faculty member there. So we braved the heat, found a nice spot to sit and sat back and enjoyed the show.


3 country singers were invited to perform that evening. Josh Gracin, Collin Raye and Joe Nichols. I won't lie, we had no idea who Josh or Joe were. We went there just for Collin Raye and totally loved singing to his songs. I know, that totally dates us.

We took plenty of pictures of ourselves having fun. This one totally reminds me of an engagement photo.

Part of our group that was there. If you'll notice, we were pretty far back.

After a great, but long show, we got to watch some fireworks. I spent most of my time trying out the firework feature button on our new camera.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Yeah, knowing only Collin Raye does date you! Nice fireworks picture. Too bad the whole thing went so late.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Partay!
That was so much fun to hang out with you guys! Especially without having to chase all the kiddies!
We love you guys and wish so much we lived closer!
By the way, the fireworks feature worked really well! It looks awesome!
I'm so glad that you guys didn't give into the temptation to sing along to that "tequila" song. But, of course, we must remember that singing that song only helped him reminisce about the "party past life" he had...It's good to reminisce about old times...
If Dave and Tyler wrote a song about their crazy and wild past, I wonder what it would be called?

Tyler, Brooke, Katelyn and Tanner said...

Country song about my "wild" past: "I done stayed out past curfew"

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Hi Brooke! Your pictures are so cute. Hope all is going well as you get ready for the big move.