I've been meaning to post about Katleyn and all of the fun things she has been doing and learning. Just be prepared-it's kind of a Katelyn overload. Since none of the pictures really connect, I've titled this post random pictures...
Katleyn has now learned to fold her arms for prayers. She normally gets a really serious look on her face, but for the camera we get a great big smile.
Katelyn has learned to put her sunglasses on. What a babe!

She's always such a great helper too. This is Katleyn "helping" me pack for Wisconsin.
Sleeping..what's that? This is her new favorite past time. Waiting until mommy puts me down, then partay!
Katleyn loves playing outside with all of the neighbors. She also loves playing in the pool.
Althought she isn't walking yet, she is getting more confident.

She's always such a great helper too. This is Katleyn "helping" me pack for Wisconsin.
11 comments:
She is such a cutie! She looks like a total diva with those cute sunglasses on!
I love the prayer picture! What a sweetie! The sunglasses are awesome too!
I LOVE it!!! She is very cute! Great pictures!
Cute, Cute pictures! So glad you guys found a place to live - What a fun new adventure you will begin!
We are going to miss Katelyn and you both.
She is so darling! I love seeing pictures of her! I am doing my blog as a scrapbook so practically every post is picture overload. When Katelyn is as cute as that you should feel free to show picture after picture!
I can't believe how long it's been since we've done anything with you guys! I miss you...me and Dallin will have to come play soon.
Brooke,
I love pictures of Katelyn. It's so much fun to watch them grow and explore new things! She is such a cutie! I love her pigtails! The sunglasses are great, it looks like something Natalie would do!
cute AND talented!
She is so cute! You guys are getting closer to moving huh?! That is so exciting!
Such cute pictures!!! Glad you connected with my blog also! I have now updated it. :)
Linde
Post a Comment