Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Camping

We got together with some of our good friends and decided to go camping together before we left Utah. We pretended like we knew what we were doing and where we were going and headed up Provo Canyon. We left later than we planned--which isn't a good idea if you want to find a good camping site on a Friday night.

At the first campsite we saw full signs, so we decided to keep driving the loop and go to American Fork canyon. Every camp site we saw after that was full. We started to think that maybe we wouldn't find a spot. We decided to try one last camping site and happened to find an empty fire pit!



The men building--that's right, building--a table for our food. Quite handy.


Katelyn enjoying her big girl chair.

Dallin enjoying the big girl chair.


Havin' some fun with Daddy.

The ladies. I'll miss these girls.

In the end, Tyler and I didn't end up camping out. The stresses of moving got the better of us. We headed home so we could get an early start on things the next morning!

9 comments:

Shamaine said...

Camping was so much fun...I'm really going to miss you!

Jill said...

GOOD LUCK on the move! you're off on an adventure!

Unknown said...

We're going to miss you guys so much! It's so surreal to me that you're for real leaving...

Heidi said...

That looks like fun! We have started out with intention to camp before and headed home after eating, too! Good luck in your move!

Jason+Lindi said...

Looks like lots of fun! Good luck on the move! If you want a updating blog list go to edit layout then add a new element then just pick blog list and enjoy!

The Clarks said...

Man, looks like fun! We wish we could've done more with you guys! When do you actually move then? I wanted to respond to your comment about the book too. You just let me know whenever you want to do the book, send me pics and I'll do it. It would only take a couple of minutes to change the pics out. You can email me if you want at chinesewang@yahoo.com
Jen

Tiffany said...

I think my favorite picture is of Dallin sitting in the "big girl" chair! So cute! We're going to miss you guys. God luck with the move! I hope you love where you live and that everything works out great for you!

Tiffany said...

I meant to type "GOOD" luck with your move...oops!

mare said...

camping is the best, but moving is the worst! hope everything goes well for you guys.