
so, today i did something really dumb. you probably can see that already. i set my cell phone in the cup holder of katelyn's stroller. when i put the stroller back in the car, i totally forgot my phone was there, so it fell out into the parking lot. when i backed the car up i went over a little bump. i made sure to drive by slowly so i could see what i ran over. i was pretty disappointed to find out that the bump was my cell phone. now old, ruined, destroyed cell phone.
the whole way home i kept thinking, why couldn't it have been my sunglasses? bummer.
6 comments:
so sad! and so sorry. pearl was playing with a piece of it today.
ouch! Sorry about that! A few months ago, I put my cell phone through the wash. I felt like the biggest idiot! After drying it in a bag of rice for a week, it worked again, but people have a hard time hearing me on it. I have to remember to speak really loud.
I have found that the cell phone is the best baby toy in the world. Is Katelyn doing okay without your cell phone? I hope you get a new, a super awesome, cell phone soon.
Oh that is way sad. It sounds exactly like something I would do. I hope you get a really nice replacement.
Sadness! Have you thought about getting one of those ones that had candy in it...that might be a good idea for a replacement...
That is such a bummer! How have you been?
Post a Comment