i had just stuck katelyn in the bath and wanted to wait until she was done. i really thought she would just love to watch me take pictures of tanner. but it didn't play out like that. it was more like this...
come help me katelyn. i'm taking pictures of tanner today. sit by me and try to make him smile.
katelyn listens and sits by me. she is smiling at tanner. i snap some photos. slowly, she gets up and sits down next to tanner and yells cheese!
no, no katelyn. i'm just taking pictures of tanner right now. come sit next to me.
cue pouting lip.
i promise i'll hurry. just get down and sit by me.
she doesn't so i pick her up and put her down on the ground. cue crying.
katelyn please. just give me two more minutes with tanner. then we can take some pictures of you okay?
katelyn tries to scramble on my lap. now she wants me to hold her. more intense crying. this is tearing at my heartstrings.
oh katelyn. i love you so much, but i just need a minute with tanner.
katelyn cries harder. she tries yet again to sit in my lap which really doesn't work when taking pictures. i know she isn't trying to be a stinker. she just wants some attention as well. i give in.
okay. why don't you sit up there with tanner and i'll snap some photos of both of you.
and you know what? as much as i love the pictures of tanner, i really love the pictures of katelyn and tanner together even more. i kid you not, you can see the delight and the love she feels for tanner in every picture. great idea katelyn.

is it okay to call a boy a blue eyed beauty? yes i did edit the picutre, but seriously, the light did some awesome things to his eyes.

those pictures don't do his chunkiness justice. tummy time makes him look deceptively skinny.
katelyn's hair is just a touch crazy. oh and she's not dressed. remember, she had just gotten out of her bath.
katelyn's hair is just a touch crazy. oh and she's not dressed. remember, she had just gotten out of her bath.





10 comments:
i love them. you are doing awsome Brooke! i need you to come back and take some more of my girls.
I love these shots you took! I know EXACTLY what you mean about those photoshoots of your own kids. I still have yet to take a picture of my two girls that is frameable and semi decent, so I'm jealous Katelyn cooperated so well and wanted to be in the picture. Tanner is such a cute baby, love the chunk!
Okay, please please please do pictures of our family!! Your kids are adorable. I still think Lyla and Katelyn look alike. I think it's the smile.
What beautiful kids!THey are adoreable! I love the pics of them together.. priceless!! Hope you guys are having a great start of your new year!
so cute... and what beautiful eyes both of your kids have! i'm so jealous of you since your kids WANT to take pictures... both of my kids turn into a beast as i pull out the camera... pretty much every time!
I LOVE your pictures! Your kids are SO cute! I love his eyes...very blue!
Oh, and NO-I don't believe you can over kiss a baby. (At least I hope not. :)
Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute!! Tanner is gorwing way fast, so chunky and cute.
Those are darling pictures. I know what you mean about when they want to be held. Can't resist them!
Tanner is a chunk!!! He will be my squishy and I will call him squishy. Great pics B-rooke.
Post a Comment