today we had a great get-together with some friends. we hadn't all hung out for far, far too long. i'm not sure if it was because many of us have recently had another baby and the craziness doubled (and so did the errands, laundry, cleaning...you get the point) or maybe we were all trying to stay indoors to escape the cold weather. whatever the reason, i missed all of the ladies, and i know that katelyn missed her friends. slowly but surely she was turning into a home body.
while together i decided i wanted a picture of all of the kiddos. i guess tyler is right when he says that whereever we go we are tourists. i always have my camera with me and am always taking pictures. but oh, the memories.
after looking at all of the pictures i
could not decide which one to post, so i just posted all of them. a bit redundant for those of you who don't have kids in the pictures. sorry.

6 comments:
i was wondering when you were going to put those up. youre fast!! and they turned out great!
That's hilarious how many of them are not looking at you. The pictures are way cute, though. I love them and you just gotta love those kids. We'll get together again soon (I hope).
i am 100% in love with these pictures and i don't even know the kids! oh they are too funny/cute. i love the coloring, the arrangement, the sofa, the white wall in back. really perfection. you should frame one for sure. (a BIG print).
Oh so cute! Gotta love those kids!
Those are cute! I think it is great that you bring your camera with you--I do too and have been so glad when I get to catch those one time shots.
Those kids are darling!!
I'm so glad you posted all of them! Hilarious! We've got to do this more often, I love it!
Post a Comment