i love this project because it forces me to find new things to take pictures of everyday which in turn helps me to focus more on those ordinary moments i might have passed up. it also doesn't hurt that i love to take pictures and take way too many anyway. perfect for me.
january for the most part has been a great month, and i have all the pictures to prove it.
our cute little guy. i'm not sure how we deserve this mellow, chill kid, but we'll keep him. i love watching him. he pulls the best faces and is always ready with a huge grin. he is already getting anxious to get up and play with his sister. he watches her like a hawk. one day tanner, one day. notice the drool? his mouth is a factory of drool.

this little lady loves her baths. after bathtime katelyn always insists that she lay on the couch in her towel with the green blanket and her elephant. she always says, "i too cold! i too cold."

with january came tanner's four month appointment and with that comes the four month shots. you know the drink that they give the babies as a substitute for the shot? he cried the whole time the nurse was making him drink it. then she gives him his two shots, and he barely whimpers. i didn't get it.

tyler's friend told him that fun was to be had this winter with katelyn and sledding. tyler was so excited to take katelyn. he planned it all out. the gear, the time and day. i think katelyn went down twice then said, "i'm all done." totally not what tyler expected. but don't worry tyler, the other day she saw her sled in the car and said excitedly, "my sledding!" i think she'll go again.

we potty trained katelyn over thanksgiving. she's halfway there. she is great when she needs to pee, but won't do anymore than that. yeah, i'm cleaning out some pretty nasty panties. this is more than frustrating. at least she looks cute in the panties. hopefully she doesn't kill me for this picture some day.
and lastly, katelyn loves going to the library. we were perusing the non-fiction section, and i happened to find some books on dinosaurs. she loves dinosaurs. she started grabbing all of the dino books off the shelf. thank goodness she couldn't reach much higher than the bottom two shelves.

8 comments:
i love the picture project. i need to get my camera out more often too.
to put my pictures together i use a free program called photoscape that you can download. it has a lot of page arrangements and you can adjust the size of your photos, and drag and drop them in.
Love these pictures and I LOVE the 365 project! I have some friends who have done it and it's so fun to visit their blogs! We had so much fun seeing you guys over Christmas. It just made me sad that we don't live closer to you guys! We could have such good times! Hopefully we'll always be your St. Louis go-tos.
P.S. Thanks for your mini advice/pep talk you left on your comment in my blog. You have no idea of how much I needed it the moment that I read it!
Ok, this 365 project is SO awesome! Those pictures you have are just priceless. You've inspired me, I think I'm going to have to start this with my girls but just start in February (just like all of my other new years resolutions, ha!). I love Katelyn's snow clothes, too cute! Perhaps Tyler and Dan should take both the girls sledding and we can stay indoors and take pictures of the babies. What do you say to that?
Love the pictures! :)
SUCH a great idea! I think I'll do it and start in February, too! And, if you want to come take some pictures of our family, let me know (hint hint)! Haha! But seriously, when you're up for it, and when the weather get's a little warmer, we would love it if you could. And I can do yours too, if you want :)
I love your project idea! I LOVE your pictures! Your sledding story reminded me of the same one we had. Alan bought some sledding gear and clothes for Natalie. He was super excited to take her, and she didn't care at all the first time. Now, they have gone several times and she loves it! She wants to stay outside and sled until her lips turn blue!
Cute, cute pictures! I take way too many pictures too. I just recently found out that the shutter life of my camera is about 1/5 of what I thought it was so I am trying to cut back, elsewise I am going to need a new camera in just a few months . . .
What a wonderful idea. It probably helps you to love everyday! I might have to rob the idea.
Post a Comment