i also decided to do this post because i realized i have never really blogged about the things katelyn and i spend doing during the week. sure, we keep quite busy with our errands, blah, blah. but we spend tons of time with my girlfriends and their cute kids. not sure what i would do without them!
Monday, April 20, 2009
fun in the sun
we had the best week last week! the sun was shining and it was warm almost every single day. it totally reminded me of how much i love the warm weather. i realized how much i missed just sitting outside soaking in the rays while watching katelyn happily play with outside toys. come on summer...we're ready. can't you tell?
one morning last week was spent hanging out at the lake with the ladies and the kids. i'm not sure who had more fun. the grown-ups or the kids. it's debatable. the only reason we got these three kiddos together is because jaycee (on the left) had a bag of marshmellows that they wanted. and isn't that little guy so cute? i babysit him a couple of days a week, and he's tons of fun to have around.
again, same story, only this time you can see katelyn trying to steal some of the goodies. i didn't take a ton of pictures of our outside adventures. i guess we were enjoying the sun way too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Brooke! I dont know if you remember me! Just wanted to say your little girl is so cute! She is getting so big! And congrats on the new little one coming. Add me to your blog if you want...brandielee.blogspot.com! Hope all is well with you and your cute little family.
That really was such a good day. I actually got sunburnt. Cute pictures you took.
ISn't the warm weather GREAT!?! Glad you got to enjoy some. We are finally in some nice weather here after spending a few days in Colorado with a foot of snow... You mentioned Michelle wants on my blog. I'd be happy to send her an invite, but don't have her email. Can you tell me what it is? Thanks!
i'm so excited for summer too. this week has been fabulous. i miss the apartment life where all your friends live so close! i would guess the ladies needed it even more than the kids! hooray for the sun!
no worries, ya lets talk I can tell you about our place. I will be back in town middle of next week and I can call you, does that work?
But yes we really want to pass it along to a lds family because we have loved it. Another family in the ward is considering it too but wanted to look into buying a home first. Anyways, i will call you and if your still interested you can come take a look at it. talk with you soon.
You're lucky you have people to hang out with. I wish I had more. My state in life it weird...it is like I am too old to hang out with the crowd who has kids Jacob's age (at least I haven't been able to break into the playgroup thing yet) and people my age have teenagers. :)
I love the sun too. We went to the park yesterday to swing. Jacob LOVES the swings.
I totally know what you mean! I'd be lost without my fellow moms around! Katelyn is so cute! I'm tempted to go and eat some marshmallows too! It's so much fun to go outside this year because our kids can do so much more than last! Isn't it awesome!
P.S. Hope you're feeling great!
Hey Hey!
Congrats on #2! That is way exciting! Your little girl is adorable!
Post a Comment