Thursday, April 17, 2008

Resemblance











So Katelyn has come up with a new way of smiling. She smiles really wide, scrunches her nose and squints her eyes. For some reason, everytime she does it, the image of the Kool-Aid man pops into my head. And then I get thirsty. Anyway, we conducted a poll and approximately 67% of the participants agree that a resemblance exists. Decide for yourselves... (sample size of the poll was 3).

8 comments:

Becca said...

The Kool-Aid man's eyes are exactly squinted, but I guess I can see a little resemblance. Katelyn is cuter by far, though. That's so funny that every time you see her smile you get thirsty.

Shamaine said...

I'm not sure...maybe a little resemblance, but I just think she's so cute! I have a couple baby pictures where I would smile funny too. At least Katelyn's actually looks like a smile. :)

kristina said...

Hi Brooke-found your blog-hope you don't mind!:) Your baby is beautiful! So fun to read what you have been up to. Love, Kristina (your cousin)

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

I would say the smile is the same.. the eyes look a ton sweeter on Katelyn though!

Heidi said...

Hey, Brooke! Kristina told me she found you on here! Cute blog and darling baby! I will be a regular visitor. :) Heidi

The Mayfield Farm said...

Katelyn is much cuter.

lisa said...

She is such a cutie! I'm not sure if she looks like the Kool-Aid man she is darling though.

Joy Hollingshaus said...

Hi Brooke: I was so happy to see your comment and link to your blog! Katelyn is SOOOOO cute. Congratulations on medical school!! What an accomplishment. Mapquest tells me you will only by 2 hours and 5 minutes from us so I hope you will plan to visit often. (How about Thanksgiving??) We have lots of room and would love to see you. I just updated our blog tonight---I guess it's about time! Love, Joy