Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Office


"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." -Michael Scott
Tyler and I have recently become big fans of The Office--and our good friends are returning to NBC tomorrow night! (No, we're not losers, but if you've seen the show you would understand why I've called them good friends. Really.)

3 comments:

Justin said...

Yay for The Office! We are excited to come over to your place tonight to celebrate the return of Jim & Pam and especially Kevin.

Jen said...

Hi! I just happened to stumble across your blog! This blog thing is great! This is Jen (Hagen) Shields and I went to Jr high and high school with Tyler. What a cute little family you have! I have to say, my husband and I were just as excited to have "our friends" back tonight too on The Office!

Becca said...

Brooke, thanks for the comment you left on my blog! you are so sweet! I assume you mean the curls you saw in the "Egg Trail" post--those are from curlers. My hair does have natural curl, but not that nice! I've only cut my hair once since I left Utah--back in September. It's time for another trim, but I'll only cut a little. I still want to grow it out a few more inches.

BTW, I've never seen The Office, but it sounds funny from your quote.