I was surprised to find when I returned that not only had she gotten a hold of my scriptures, she had opened them and was happily turning the pages. I thought to myself, "Oh yea, my baby already loves the scriptures!" (And then, of course, I quickly grabbed my camera and took a picture).
Sadly though, my happiness did not last because in truth all Katelyn really cared about was grabbing hold of a single page so she could rip it out, which she did. I guess we now have a new rule in our home: don't touch, just listen.
5 comments:
brooke i'm so glad you have a blog! i was wondering about your little girl and she's so big! and adorable! our blog is blocked but send me your email address and i can add you.
kristen.tutt@yahoo.com
that's so cute and charming and slightly frustrating to be missing part of Alma...
She is soo cute, I love that you posed her long enough to take a picture before you took them away! When Caleb had a bloody nose I almost paused long enough to take a picture for my blog... I decided to help him first! The things we will do in the name of our blog! She is soo cute!
So cute! And you banner picture is beautiful!
Brooke! So nice to get in touch with you! Your baby is beautiful! What a great picture--even if it is at the expense of your scriptures! This story reminded me of the time we caught James "feasting upon the scriptures." When he was real little, I used to keep a Book of Mormon (one of the cheap ones) in his crib on the opposite end from where he slept. One day I walked by his room and heard some gnawing, smacking noises. I opened the door, and sure enough, James had scooted to the other side of his crib and was gumming away at those scriptures! He didn't do too much damage, and I had to laugh, but I've kept the book out of his reach from then on!
Our blog is private, but if you send me an email at BeccasBlogInvite@gmail.com, I'd love to send you an invitation. This isn't my main email address; just one I set up for this purpose. I'll send you my preferred email address once I get your email.
Love you! Becca Cox
Post a Comment