Hey guys,What a cute Kid! As a two time Centerville Junior High School Best Eyes award recipient, I can appreciate just how difficult like can be with eyes as cute as your kid's are. Beautiful. :) Hope all is going well guys. Great Blog!Dan
Yay! I am happy that you have a blog, what a sweet little girl! I linked your blog on mine! I'll check back often!
Brooke, that picture is hilarious! Thanks for letting us know about your blog. And guess what? We're going to Wisconsin, too! Go Packers!
What a great picture! The image is so clear, I feel like I can reach out and touch her. What camera are you using?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey guys,
What a cute Kid! As a two time Centerville Junior High School Best Eyes award recipient, I can appreciate just how difficult like can be with eyes as cute as your kid's are. Beautiful. :) Hope all is going well guys. Great Blog!
Dan
Yay! I am happy that you have a blog, what a sweet little girl! I linked your blog on mine! I'll check back often!
Brooke, that picture is hilarious! Thanks for letting us know about your blog. And guess what? We're going to Wisconsin, too! Go Packers!
What a great picture! The image is so clear, I feel like I can reach out and touch her. What camera are you using?
Post a Comment