The last time we updated our blog was back in October. Since it is now March, we will spare you the trouble of hearing about every detail of our lives since then. Instead, we will begin with Christmas...
We met the Hedin family in Salt Lake to see the Festival of Trees. What a neat event! Each one of these trees is made in behalf of someone who has/who had some kind of illness. These trees are then auctioned off and all of the money goes to Primary Children's Hospital. It is a very touching thing to see.
Oh...and we match. Isn't that cute?
1 comment:
yes, it is cute! you guys take a great picture together.
Jon and I went to the Festival of Trees in 2006 with Dustin and Heather Frost. Heather and I were both very pregnant, and our baby boys gave us quite the beating as we walked around, but we really enjoyed seeing all those trees. I'm glad you were able to go last Christmas!
Post a Comment