Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness


We've redecorated--at least for the month of March. March madness has begun! Before I got married I never knew that March Madness even existed. Now this is my third year in a row to participate. This past Monday we invited some friends over for a Family Home Evening. Tyler picked the activity for the night. I bet you can guess what the activity was. Yup. We all filled out brackets. That's why we have eight brackets taped up on our wall for everyone to see.
I do have to admit that it is kind of fun though to participate. So if you get the chance this year, fill out a bracket and we can see who does the best!

2 comments:

BB said...

I was disappointed to hear this morning that Coppin State lost... there goes one point for me already! I've got my fingers crossed for BYU tomorrow night!

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

LOL That is funny cause Jason was two seconds away from push pinnin' up his copy of the brackets! Men!