So it was St. Patrick's Day on March 17th. St. Patrick's Day is ranked as one of my top three favorite holidays. Honestly. It's hard to explain this to other people. Probably because there are so many other holidays out there that rank in their top three. But let me explain my reasoning.
1. You get to wear green. I love the color green and how fun to see almost everybody wearing it on the same day.
2. You can turn all of your food green. Hey, why not? I know green isn't the most appetizing color for, let's say, potaoes or milk, but it still tastes just as good.
3. You can listen to Irish music. It's pretty fun. You should try it sometime.
4. It's a good excuse to have some friends over, which we did. We invited over some friends from our ward (hence the picture). We all made something green and enjoyed a yummy dinner together.
5. And last but not least, it adds some spice to the month of March. March hits right when you are ready for it to stop snowing and are SO ready for the summer. This helps you get over the summer slumps.
There you go. Hopefully, now you can see the wisdom in ranking St. Patrick's Day as one of my top three holidays.
1. You get to wear green. I love the color green and how fun to see almost everybody wearing it on the same day.
2. You can turn all of your food green. Hey, why not? I know green isn't the most appetizing color for, let's say, potaoes or milk, but it still tastes just as good.
3. You can listen to Irish music. It's pretty fun. You should try it sometime.
4. It's a good excuse to have some friends over, which we did. We invited over some friends from our ward (hence the picture). We all made something green and enjoyed a yummy dinner together.
5. And last but not least, it adds some spice to the month of March. March hits right when you are ready for it to stop snowing and are SO ready for the summer. This helps you get over the summer slumps.
There you go. Hopefully, now you can see the wisdom in ranking St. Patrick's Day as one of my top three holidays.
3 comments:
Haha, I'm still frowning. Sorry I ruined the picture!
Excellent reasoning, Brooke! I have to agree that it really is an awesome holiday. Fun, fun, FUN!
Hi Brooke! I'm glad you found my blog! I love seeing everyone wear green on St. Patrick's Day, too. :)
Post a Comment