Here's Katelyn looking in her Easter basket.
Notice the bunny in the background.
That bunny started off in the basket.
That bunny started off in the basket.
Now notice the bunny AND the basket in the background. She found the Teddy Grahams and that's all she wanted after that. She was very content when I opened them up to let her eat them.
And last but not least, this is where our picture taking adventures ended. Dress-less, in a high chair, with Teddy Grahams on her chin.
Not exactly what I had imagined for Easter pictures.
4 comments:
Very cute!! We didn't ever get to the pictures before Andrew spit up all over everything and everyone...So good job!!
SO cute! Isn't is funny how your "ideals" change really fast when they decide that the want something!
they not the... sorry! :)
she has such amazing eyes! wow! I don't think I would ever tire of looking at them!
Post a Comment