Thursday, March 11, 2010

the verdict is in...

tanner does not like rice cereal. the poor kid just sits there with this disgusted look on his face. especially as the spoon gets closer and closer to his face.



katelyn and i took turns painting toenails. she wanted to get it just right and kept telling me, "you have to hold still. don't move." just like i tell her when i paint her nails. she is such a girly girl. i love it.



katelyn loves to help me fold the laundry, but folding turns into playing with the clothes (and messing up my neat piles). by the time we're done she's tried on a little bit of everything. her favorite though is putting on our socks.



next week is spring break. we are so excited for the break especially because we're going to have some visitors. grandma and emily, these two are waiting to be spoiled. hurry to wisconsin!


13 comments:

Justin said...

Umm...Katelyn didn't do a very good job on your nails, but I still think she's a cute girl.

Sally said...

justin i don't know what you are talking about... she did an amazing job! reason enough to be wearing flip flops... you need to show off that awesome pedicure!

Linde said...

So funny about Tanner and rice cereal. Jacob wasn't a huge fan either, but he ate it for about a month. Once I started the other foods he wouldn't touch it. :)

Love the picture of Katelyn and Tanner--that hat is soo cute on him!

You are also a VERY patient mom--looking at those toes. :)

Emily said...

Love all the pictures! So cute!

kristina said...

The last comments was from me-I did not know Emily was still signed in!

Michelleo said...

Oh Brooke, I just love your blog entries and pictures. I wish you would post every day!

Kaitlin said...

tanner's face is priceless! i love it. and you are so brave to have katelyn paint your toes! she really did a pretty good job for an almost three year old :)

Jill said...

love the toenails. they remind me of when i was nine months pregnant and let my husband do the honors. they looked about the same.
the things we do being stuck inside all day everyday. can't summer come any faster?

Anonymous said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
online education

Andrea said...

Cute! I don't know if I could sit through that kind of nail session without "helping"!

Tiffany said...

your kids are so super cute! you need to teach me how you get large pictures on your blog. i haven't ever been able to figure that out. by the way, you take awesome pictures!

Rob & Shauna said...

Way to go, Brookie - your toes are truly amazing...I think your kids are adorable!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Classy, classy toes! I need to let Abby do that to me! I'll bet she was in heaven!
Tanner's little Sunday outfit it priceless!