we finally managed to get tanner's laugh on camera. he is a very happy guy, but he is so hard to get a laugh out of. also he's cutting some teeth (or so we think) and that is why he's playing with his tongue. and now we want to share.
That's so cute! I love baby laughter! :)
Brooke, he's so cute! I love what he does with his tongue. Can't wait to see him.
The tounge thing is funny! It is so fun to be able to catch some of those cute things on video or camera.
Cute! It use to be hard to get a laugh out of Hayden too, but it's getting better the last few days. He's adorable!
what a cutie! i love the laugh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's so cute! I love baby laughter! :)
Brooke, he's so cute! I love what he does with his tongue. Can't wait to see him.
The tounge thing is funny! It is so fun to be able to catch some of those cute things on video or camera.
Cute! It use to be hard to get a laugh out of Hayden too, but it's getting better the last few days. He's adorable!
what a cutie! i love the laugh.
Post a Comment