Thursday, September 24, 2009

he's here...

tanner dale hedin

born monday, september 21, 2009 at 9:26 a.m.
weighing 7 lbs 4 oz
20 1/4 in



we are so happy to finally have tanner join our family. we will update with more details and pictures later!

27 comments:

Kristi said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see more pictures...he is a cutie!

Elena said...

Congratulations! Well done, Brooke! He is a doll. I love the name.

abby said...

YAY brooke!!! he is darling.

Sally said...

congrats! he is so perfect looking!! good luck!

Jessica Baird said...

Congrats you two do great work :) How exciting that Erin's little boy and yours are so close in age too!

Kaitlin said...

he is so adorable! can't wait to see more of him :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations guys!! He's such a handsome boy!!!

Emily said...

wahoo!! i've been checking your blog waiting for this post. congrats!

The Wright Fam said...

Congratulations!!! I hope mom and baby are doing great!!! What a handsome little guy!

Shamaine said...

I'm so happy for you. Hope everyone's doing well. Looking forward to more pictures!

Leslie said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you and your sweet little family! I only wish you were here so we could see him... :) He's so cute and new!

Linde said...

Yea! So happy for you. Darling boy!!

Jana said...

Congrats! He sure is a handsome baby.

Jill said...

how fun!!! he is studly already. i can't wait to see him. we will stay away for awhile though because our whole family has been sick.
i hope you are recovering well. try to get some sleep. really, try.

Unknown said...

Congrats! We can't wait to see more pictures of the little cutie! Hope you guys are doing well.

kristen said...

oh he's so precious brooke! i didn't even realize you were that far along! congrats! and good luck with the first few weeks!! snuggle him close while you still can!

Robyn said...

Whoo hoo!!! So glad he's here. :) So cute. :) Can't wait to see him!

The Starks said...

Congratulations! Thats awesome! Hope all is well

kristina said...

What a cute boy! Congratulations! Oh, and I love the name! :)

Chemene said...

If you ever get down to the 20th comment, I hope you know that we're excited for you, too. I hope he's as healthy as can be.

Kristen said...

He is so cute!

Joanna said...

Hurray!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Congratulations! I LOVE, LOVE the name Tanner! I'm so happy for you! He's adorable!

Jill said...

yay! congratulations hedins! hope all is going well.

Heidi said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Debi said...

congratulations! he's adorable!

Andrea said...

Congrats! He's so cute! He was born on Zander's Birthday. Miss you guys!