Sunday, September 13, 2009

boerner botanical gardens

my friend marissa and i have been planning this trip since the beginning of the summer, and we finally made it to the boerner botanical gardens. it really was a dream-like experience. so beautiful and very picturesque. especially for somebody who wanted a different scene besides the backyard to practice using her camera. plus i can't deny that i was secretly loving all of the walking we were doing. just giving baby an extra push, that's all.

for katelyn it was a place to run around with her friend, eliza, to explore and not get in any trouble. oh how i love outings like that.

there were flowers everywhere. we hit the gardens at the end of the season, so i know we missed out on some really pretty flowers. but, the garden was no disappointment, even at this time of year.













11 comments:

kristen said...

super cute brooke!

Joanna said...

Beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures Brooke! Now we just need some belly pics ;)

Kaitlin said...

what beautiful pictures! you are getting so good with that camera. next time you go please let me know! another wisconsin must-see to check off my list :)

Chemene said...

Looks like a great trip. I love the pictures as well.

Sally said...

brooke, you are a fabulous photographer! all those pictures are so cute! i especially love the one with the two little girls holding hands! it actually looks like something that came straight out of a magazine, or a picture on a professional photographer's website!

Elena said...

Beautiful pictures!! You have a gorgeous tiny model to work with!

Jason+Lindi said...

What great pictures! I love great outings like that. How many more weeks/days?

Brooke said...

we only have 3 days left! can't wait.

Linde said...

Looks beautiful!! How fun!

Debi said...

Darling pictures! Your sweet daughter is just beautiful.

p.s. I hope you're not weirded out that I check your blog sometimes. I am Tyler's friend from high school and I hear all about your cute family from Lori and I think you guys are so adorable. Hope it's okay!