I love naps like that. :) Except why isn't it cute when I wake up from my nap with hair like that? :)
love it!
hilarious photo. sometimes i resemble bob ross in the mornings. :)i asked kellie and she said that she doesn't care at all! she got the idea from other people so don't worry. nice of you to check though.
That is sooo funny. Jacob wakes up with weird hair sometimes too. It is so cute!!
Ha, that is so cute!
lol
How cute!! What a cute face!
Man, I wish I could sleep that sound! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love naps like that. :) Except why isn't it cute when I wake up from my nap with hair like that? :)
love it!
hilarious photo. sometimes i resemble bob ross in the mornings. :)
i asked kellie and she said that she doesn't care at all! she got the idea from other people so don't worry. nice of you to check though.
That is sooo funny. Jacob wakes up with weird hair sometimes too. It is so cute!!
Ha, that is so cute!
lol
How cute!! What a cute face!
Man, I wish I could sleep that sound! What a cutie!
Post a Comment