our little one has always been a mama's girl. but since we've moved out to wisconsin, she's slowly switching sides. no hurt feelings here.
when tyler comes home katelyn runs to him and showers him with hugs and kisses and follows him around the house. pretty cute. no lie.
on one of these daddy days, tyler had to take a little bathroom break. naturally, he closed the door. i guess katelyn didn't want to miss anything daddy was doing because i found her like this...
trying to take a little peek under the bathroom door!
11 comments:
That is hilarious! I laughed out loud!
I agree, I had to laugh out loud too! So cute!
I hope you don't mind, I got to your blog from Marissa's. This post was so funny and sweet! I think that picture of her peeking under the door is a keeper- it will still be funny in twenty years!
-Meghan Schow
How cute is that! I think daddy's girls are so much fun. The only bad part is that the dad spoils them rotten, then the mom has to be the one to fix it. I'm sure it's hard on our little ones to not have their daddy's as much since med school started.
TOooo Cute! Gotta love a daddy's girl! What a great picture! :)
That is so funny! Tyler must be flattered!
She is so cute! I bet it's kind of nice sometimes to have her need Tyler...you get a little mini break!
what a sweetheart! that picture is priceless!
That is so funny! What a cutie!
LOL!!!
That is soooo funny! I loved this entry!
how funny!
Post a Comment