That picture is so funny! You have a great action pose, Brooke! Did Tyler realize that he was getting that as part of the Brooke "package" when you got married, or was that an awesome bonus he discovered after? Lucky man.
I didn't forget but I don't have your number! When you called, I forgot to have Nate program it into my phone... ah! Please call me with the new number so I can actually have it. Hope all is well!
Brooklyn, Happy late birthday! I hope it was delightful in the great state of Wisconsin. Wondering if I can get the name of the photographer that did your family pictures.
Hey Tyler and Brooke! I know Tyler from high school and such. Do you mind if I check your blog regularly and see how you're cute family is doing? Debi Layton Youngs
10 comments:
That picture is so funny! You have a great action pose, Brooke! Did Tyler realize that he was getting that as part of the Brooke "package" when you got married, or was that an awesome bonus he discovered after? Lucky man.
That is soooo true about sisters. You can do just about anything and they will either understand or join in with you. Fun picture!
I miss you too! We had so much fun and I feel so grateful to be the one in-law. That sure was fun...
Brooke - we miss you so much. Our get together on Sunday was missing something - the Hedins! Please come back and visit us. Happy birthday today!
Brooke, I'm pretty sure that today is your birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a great one!
What a great picture!
Hey, Happy late birthday!
I didn't forget but I don't have your number! When you called, I forgot to have Nate program it into my phone... ah! Please call me with the new number so I can actually have it. Hope all is well!
I didn't know you had so MANY sisters (and two missing...wow) That looks like so much fun! Cute picture!
Brooklyn,
Happy late birthday! I hope it was delightful in the great state of Wisconsin.
Wondering if I can get the name of the photographer that did your family pictures.
Megan
Hey Tyler and Brooke!
I know Tyler from high school and such. Do you mind if I check your blog regularly and see how you're cute family is doing?
Debi Layton Youngs
Post a Comment