Tuesday, August 26, 2008

look who decided to put those legs to good use

we are so excited that we finally have a walker. katelyn started to really try to walk between us at the beginning of month. she was getting really good at it, but i think she waited to become an official walker until we could be home with tyler again. the very next day we got back from utah she was walking! oh, and notice the very loved (translate: very dirty) elephant in her hand. that little guy goes with her everywhere. i have a hard time stealing him away to wash him.

this little one is very much like her mommy. always taking her sweet time to get things done, but once she puts her mind to it there's no stopping her.

p.s. abby, maybe this gives you little glimpse inside our apartment.

16 comments:

Linde said...

That is soooo cute to see her walking!

Thomas said...

Wonderful! I see what you mean about the crazy, moving arms. But I think my favorite part was her decision to start taking things off the refrigerator. Classic.

abby said...

thank you for the walking tour, katelyn! (your place is so nice!! very cute. are you still allowed to associate with us lowly four-plex dwellers?)

kristina said...

What a cute family you have! It is so fun when they start walking! oh, & my parents said they enjoyed seeing everyone & that the wedding was so nice!

Megan said...

Wow. She's a rockstar. Good job, little one.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Hi Brooke and Tyler! I just came across your blog and I hope you don't mind me stalking you guys! Your little Katelyn is absolutely DARLING! Her eyes are gorgeous! I think we should think about a future set-up between our two little ones!

Glad to see you're all doing well! Keep in touch!

Love, Brooke (Barrett) and Tyler Bredthauer :)

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

That is So cute! She's a cute walker! I'm so happy for you. Life seemed easier when Abby finally joined Ryan in the walking world. No more carrying her around while he explored.
I love your apartment too! It's so bright and cheerful!

Rob & Shauna said...

Congrats to the Katelyn! Wow, she is finally there! We're so proud!

The Mayfield Farm said...

Yepee! our little walker has taken off - watch out, Mommy - she will be going places.

TPlayer said...

Hey there! Let's be honest, blog stalking you is easy when we're friends with the same people. (Does that really count as stalking?)

I just wanted to let you know I loved working with Camille this summer, she is a doll! How's Wisconsin? Have you discovered if the Tingeys are in your ward yet? I hope all is well! *Tiffanie*

Unknown said...

Yea!! I bet you're so excited about that! We miss you guys!

Shamaine said...

Yay! She's a good walker. :) I told you she just needed a little time. ;) I miss you guys!

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

ah she is sooooo cute!! It was good to see you guys this month!

Sarah said...

What a cute little girl. I hope you are enjoying your new place and neighbors. I hope we can keep in touch as much as possible. Talk to you later-Sarah

Becca said...

yay Katelyn! I love little toddler steps!

NayaraCary said...

That is so cute! We miss you guys and Allison is always saying "mommy Brooke got a new house" Any way by the way I dont know if you heard or not but they are changing the release date to that movie to November I really was going to wait for you to go but I cant wait that long. LOL Any way I hope all is well.