I miss that old tree, I miss chatting and most of all I miss you guys and your cute kids. I'm back in Utah, so save me a seat outside! I'm coming to visit tomorrow!
Shamaine, I'm still in Utah. My sister is getting married on Saturday. I'm going to see if we can go to our ward on Sunday so I can see everyone again! But you are moving so soon. Will you be there?
What a gorgeos picture of you guys on your blog! So fun! I hope your move is going well and that you've located all of your stuff! (I still can't find stuff)
Here's lovin' the midwest! (Does Wisconsin qualify? I have no idea?)
I can't believe I didn't know you were coming! I would've met you out by the tree for sure if I had known. We haven't had internet for a while now... We miss you!
10 comments:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
You were in Utah?
Shamaine,
I'm still in Utah. My sister is getting married on Saturday.
I'm going to see if we can go to our ward on Sunday so I can see everyone again! But you are moving so soon. Will you be there?
Of course, when you come back to Utah, I'm out in Texas! No fair. I guess you'll have to come back for another visit again soon. :)
What a gorgeos picture of you guys on your blog! So fun!
I hope your move is going well and that you've located all of your stuff! (I still can't find stuff)
Here's lovin' the midwest! (Does Wisconsin qualify? I have no idea?)
Dear Brooke,
When I saw Dear Girls, I was sure it was the Bastian girls but I was wrong. I miss you guys and that cute Katelyn girl.
I love your new banner picture!
I can't believe I didn't know you were coming! I would've met you out by the tree for sure if I had known. We haven't had internet for a while now... We miss you!
Sad. :( I was at church but didn't see you. You probably didn't end up going to our ward. We are moving soon. Tomorrow! I love your pictures!
I'm so sad I barely got to see you!! I hope you had fun, though. I love you new picture on your page!!
Post a Comment