I'm supposed to list 7 quirks/other things and then tag 7 people.
1. I love wearing jeans. To me, they're perfect for any occasion. This is difficult for Tyler to understand who loves getting dressed up.
2. I hate, hate, HATE being late to church. It's funny that this is so important to me because growing up, I was always the last person in the car.
3. I eat like a kid, but I love it! I don't eat vegetables, I still order Kids Meals, and I don't really like trying new things.
4. I try to keep a clean house...but I only clean what people will see. Our poor bedroom really suffers. I hope I'm not the only person who does this.
5. I can't remember a single embarrassing story about myself. This subject seemed to come up frequently while I was still single, and I didn't ever have anything to share. I could never figure out why I couldn't remember even one embarrassing moment.
6. I love The Ellen DeGeneres Show! In fact, a while back I signed up to win something on her website, and I won. I got an X-Box, Wii, Playstation 3, and Rockband. She really is a very generous woman and so funny.
7. I love being a mom. I really thought I loved teaching, but nothing is better than being at home with your own child and teaching them your own values. You get to watch them learn and grow. It really is an amazing thing.
Okay-that's seven. I now tag Kelly Wright. (you did promise you would post more often), Shamaine Sheppard, Traci Brown, Michelle Juett (you'd better do it), Kathryn Dodds, Lisa Manderino and Sheena Hill.
12 comments:
Fun to read your post- You are such a cute Mom!
Hi Brooke: Fun post! It is so fun to see the pictures of your family from your reunion too. (I want a friend with a house like that....)Did you ever figure out how to get into Heidi's blog? When do you move? Take care!
I totally relate to what you said about cleaning. I'm pretty much a clean freak, but my bedroom gets really neglected since no one really sees it...it's a bit of a nightmare.
Hi Brooke!!! I totally found your blog on someone else's from the old ward (still my ward)! I'm so excited! Your baby has grown up so much! She is soooo cute!! It's great to see you on here! Anyway, check out my blog sometime! Take care! thealonsos.blogspot.com
I'm so bad at these tag things....thats so cool that you won all those video game consoles. So you have a Wii. I won't to come over a play!
I have a hard time remembering embarrassing moments too. I think maybe I forget them on purpose...who knows. I love being a Mom too. With two kids it's a bit busier, but that's to be expected. I think as I get more used to having two and things settle down it will be pretty easy. Two kids definitely doubles the love though! It's awesome!
It's funny that Brooke can't remember an embarrassing moment because I seem to remember them for her. For example: When we went golfing a little while ago (see Brooke's previous post on the subject), Brooke told me she couldn't find her putter after one of the holes. She had me looking for it for a little while until she realized she was holding it in her hand!:) See, Brooke, you can use that one next time you're asked.
so fun to read! blogs are great because you would probably never tell those things to someone randomly otherwise. i'm glad i found your blog!
My favorite Brooke story of all time (and I tell it frequently) is when our niece projectile vomited into Brooke's open mouth and all over her face. Brooke was holding the baby up to face her when the vomit spewed. We were all laughing too hard to help her clean it up, even after she pleaded with us to help her. That's some funny stuff.
Thanks for reading our blog. Sorry I tagged you. I hate them a little bit, but they're fun to read!! And I like that you eat like a kid. Our kid eats like a grown up. He doesn't like applesauce, but loves green beans. WHAT?
I just thought you should know that I DID respond to the Tag :) It just took me a while. And hey, you're in good hands... I hate eating my vegetables too!
Post a Comment