Our sweet baby girl turned one on May 8th. We can't believe we already have a one year old! It's gone by so fast. It seems like it was just a couple of months ago that we held her for the first time in the hospital. We love her so much and are so happy to have her!
Below is a sequence of Katelyn "blowing" out her candle. In all of the pictures she has a very concerned look. She was a little nervous with the whole process.
Happy birthday Little Miss Katelyn!
7 comments:
Your daughter is so stinking cute, by the way. In case you hadn't noticed. :)
Just wanted to let you know. :)
Very Cute!!! Love her concerned face. :)
that top picture is so precious.
So cute! I love the big hug after blowing out the candle, like "man, that was stressful!" She is a beautiful girl! I am happy that you had a fun birthday party!
oh my goodness she is so cute!
Your baby is beautiful! Seriously-so darn cute! :)
I love that first picture! so beautiful!
Post a Comment