Tyler and I went up to Centerville on Saturday to spend some time with the Hedin family. While we were there we went on a family outing to the Bountilful Ridge Golf Course. This time I even came along to try out my new golf clubs that Tyler gave me for Christmas. I did have a lot of fun trying my hand at golfing, but I didn't forget to stop and take pictures!
Tyler and I in the golf cart before we began.

Getting ready to hit

We were on a team with Tyler's sister, Emily and her boyfriend Wes.

This was taken at the end of the ninth hole, and we are still smiling!
3 comments:
Great picture, Em. But, I want to see a real picture of the boyfriend. That's like those wedding invitation pictures with the girl looking at the camera and the boy kissing her...Lame. And useless.
Nice pictures! I'm glad you had a good time golfing! :) Dave and I still need to go 'real' golfing sometime...not just the driving range.
good form tyler, good form
Post a Comment