Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Family Reunion


We had our first ever family reunion for the Bastian family! We had so much fun together.
Our very generous friends from our hometown in the sweet state of Texas offered to let us stay in their "rustic cabin" in Fountain Green, Utah. Thanks to them we had plenty of space for 12 adults and 9 children. There was plenty to do out in Fountain Green. We did some four wheeling, played at the park, went to a turkey farm, the sand dunes, and played near the cabin. I don't actually have pictures of those events. My {wonderful} camera decided not to work during those times. But hey, at least I was able to capture the fam.
Sisters shot. We couldn't leave without doing one like this. I love them all!

Some nieces that were there. Fun girls.


We even had some unexpected visitors. (Those weren't the only ones. We had two bison, a cougar, two deer, and two more bears! I had some horrible dreams involving many of these animals while we were there.)



I just couldn't post without including these pictures. As I said earlier we stayed in a very "rustic cabin." The two pictures I've posted consist only of the downstairs!

Thanks again fam, we had a great time!

5 comments:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

WOW! Talk about rustic! That cabin looks AMAZING! What a fun trip! I love your sisters pic. Aren't sisters the best? You and your sisters are all so gorgeous. It's so fun to see all of you together!

Heidi said...

Looks like a super fun reunion! If only my home was that "rustic!"

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

Wow thats an amazing cabin!!! How fun! Question; in the picture at the top was everyone wearing green for a purpose, because it was called Fountain Green???

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

I know I've already commented, but I was wondering if it was Katelyns birthday recently? I think I heard her name on 99.5 the other day!

Janae said...

http://ericandkristimay.blogspot.com/

These guys are in Wisconsin at Med school.