reese has such a calm, sweet spirit to her. i can tell she is growing up and
understanding so much more. reese just loves food, especially table food. if we are eating, she wants it,
and gets frustrated if we don't share with her. right now reese always has a huge smile when anyone looks at her and makes this
new cute old man noise. reese doesn't want to miss out on the action. she
loves being where the party is. reese's first tooth finally popped through! reese loves looking at books. right now she is really into animal books and
loves to try to touch all of the animals in the books. we love this little girl.





2 comments:
She is a beauty! I love her sweet smile!
Holy Cuteness! Reese deserves to be in a Gap ad and I'm not saying that because I'm her aunt. She is so adorable!
Post a Comment