reese is officially four months old (as of a month ago). we happened to be driving across the country, waiting to move into our new home then digging through new boxes as she turned four months old. it was a little busy. and this wonderful little girl was a trooper through it all. she is such a good, good baby. she is the most content little thing around. she was amazing as we drove across the country. we were a little worried about her since she didn't love her car seat, but she surprised us by being the content little thing that she is. she is also our happy little girl. she loves to give out smiles and loves to laugh. when she's tired we can always get some good laughs out of her. she's still a great eater and a great sleeper too. thank heavens for our little reesers.




2 comments:
She is so sweet and beautiful! I am glad I got to meet her. Thanks for also showing me your beautiful home.
I'm loving getting caught up on your life! The end of med school pics bring back memories of ours! I can't believe we've been done for a year! I hope you're enjoying your residency so far! I want to hear all about it! Your Reese is BEAUTIFUL! She looks a lot like a girly Tanner.
Hope you're having a fabulous time in UT! So fun to see the Leiters and the Brinkerhoffs too! Looks like you had amazing friends!
Post a Comment