match day definitely was a day we have looked forward to all year long. the whole first half of fourth year was spent creating applications, figuring out which schools we wanted to apply to, spending lots of money so we could apply to those schools, flying out for interviews and eventually just waiting for this long anticipated day to see if we had matched.
match day was a very thrilling day. everyone wanted to be there. they basically put all of the envelopes all together and pull them out one by one announcing the name of the person it belongs to. i must say, not only was it fun to get our own envelope, but it was really fun to be there celebrating with our friends as well to find out where they will all be heading soon.
you can probably tell from the pictures that we were excited! tyler worked very hard these past four years and made it into the university of utah pm&r program. we are excited to finally know where we will be for the next four years.




4 comments:
Wow! Congrats!! You'll be coming out here soon. It will be fun to have you!! Are you excited? I can't believe you've been there 4 years!!
Back to Utah! How exciting! Congrats you guys!
Fabulous news, I was excited for you guys when I read it on Tyler's facebook. I bet you're thrilled!
I just realized from your photos that you know Jordan Singleton, he is Brad's good friend from Logan. Small world.
Hey I live right on foothill drive about 2 miles away from the school, and I am an apartment manager. :) So let me know if I can help you guys find a place. 801-471-7681 Congrats on your new baby by the way.
Post a Comment