after spending a couple of (fairly) restful days in the hospital, we headed home with our sweet baby reese. although i did enjoy the recovery period in the hospital, i was anxious to get home to the rest of the family.
ntOh Brooke, she is beautiful! I can NOT believe you dared send cookies to church! I hope your mom baked those while you napped! Wait... when you have your third, do you get to nap? Well, I hope so. What a darling family you guys are!
Brooke she is darling! I hope you are doing well. We miss your entire BEAUTIFUL family. Congrats! Good luck with the match too, I hope you get to go exactly where you want to. :)
7 comments:
Congrats! She is so precious:) hope you guys are adjusting well. Although with 3 kids you must be pros by now. Hope to see you guys soon. Hayley
ntOh Brooke, she is beautiful! I can NOT believe you dared send cookies to church! I hope your mom baked those while you napped! Wait... when you have your third, do you get to nap? Well, I hope so. What a darling family you guys are!
She is adorable!I can't wait to meet her!
oh she is adorable. such a cutie pie!
Congrats to your sweet little family. I love the name! She is such a sweet little thing. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
She is darling! So happy for you guys! Loved the comment about Katelyn loving the baby and Tanner could care less. :) So funny!
Brooke she is darling! I hope you are doing well. We miss your entire BEAUTIFUL family. Congrats! Good luck with the match too, I hope you get to go exactly where you want to. :)
Post a Comment