Sunday, November 6, 2011

a visit to chicago

we made a little trip down to chicago at the end of october so that tyler could take the second half of his boards two exam.  it was the perfect excuse to crash at my sister's place with her family to see them one more time before we left for texas.

a really didn't take a ton of pictures while we were there, but we did happen to make a stop at a fun pumpkin patch that morning.  it was perfect because there was a kiddie area with a bunch of free things for the kids to do.  you can't say no to free!



no matter how hard we tried (well, how hard camille tried since i was trying to take the picture) we just couldn't get all three kids to hold still long enough for a picture with cinderella.  if you look close enough, you can catch a glimpse of camille trying to corral the boys to get in the picture.



did i mention that getting three little kids together for a picture is tricky? 

1 comment:

Jana said...

I am glad you all have been able to have so many fun adventures. Brad and I went to Door County and Lambeau Field right after graduation (since we didn't have to move), it is one of my favorite memories and places. Did Tyler interview in Utah? I sure hope so and I hope that is your number one. :) I bet his parents do too. Give your kiddos a squeeze from us.