Wednesday, September 28, 2011

life with a sister

our little tan man sure is surrounded by a lot of girly stuff in our house.  lots of pinks, purples, dress-ups, babies, doll houses...everything.  katelyn was even nice enough the other day to dress him up in this little get up, bow and all. 


he thinks it is perfectly normal too. he wants in on painting his toenails, playing dress-up, and sometimes he even calls himself a princess. amidst it all though, he still loves his cars, balls and trains. and he still drinks and eats out of the blue and green bowls and cups.

but this kids exposure to all things girly isn't quite over. 
cause we found out we're having another little

 GIRL!

we weren't going to find out, but we totally caved, and i'm so glad we did too.

little baby hedin scheduled to come around february 4th, 2012

11 comments:

kristen said...

wow! congrats, that's so exciting!

Sally said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Jill said...

yeah!!!! i would have caved too. so happy for you guys.

Dave and Hayley said...

Congrats!!!! Babies are so wonderful:)

Hedins said...

Congratulations. That's so exciting.

Jana said...

I thought you might be expecting. Just because I saw a tiny tummy. :)CONGRATS! It will be so fun to have another little girl. We are so happy for you guys.

Jana said...

Oh and by the way Brad worked with Tyler's grandpa (didn't know he worked there) a few days ago and he didn't forget to mention that Katelyn was one of his favs.

Jill said...

Wahoo! Congrats to you all. I hope you're feeling well Brooke.

Jenn said...

Congrats, I had no idea! That is so exciting.

Linde said...

That is great!! So happy for you!!

Sarah said...

Very exciting! I'm glad you guys found out!