Monday, June 13, 2011
four year pictures
these took me so much longer to get up than i originally planned. i think i have really bad timing when it comes to scheduling pictures and weather. thankfully, i have a husband who is helpful whenever i need him and a daughter who was excited no matter when we took the pictures. although the excitement certainly wore off around picture number 2 when she kept asking if we were done yet.
i think i have a major problem with over and under editing. i'm sure i'll look at these tomorrow and wonder why i posted them already.
anyway, we love this girl. she sure is a joy to have in our home with her sweet smile and her happy, bubbly personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Esther was in my lap looking at blogs with me. When she saw these pictures she said, "Oh mommy, Kaitlyn beautiful! Blue eyes so pretty!" :)
My last comment got all wonky. What I MEANT to say was... I love the pictures and I think Katelyn looks so much like you. She's adorable. Mom and I like to look at your blog just to see what cute outfit Katelyn is wearing.
Love those pictures!!! She is a beautiful girl!
SO cute! I am so jealous that you can go outside and take fabulous pictures instead of having to go to go to a studio! They are fabulous!
Such cute pictures! I love them. Can't believe she is 4!!
Post a Comment