this month all of us ladies were able to sneak out for an evening to hang out together. it was wonderful! we started at the cheesecake factory to grab some dessert, but after waiting way too long for a table, we grabbed cheesecake from the takeout counter and headed over to chemene's house to hang out. that turned out to be a great idea. it was a quiter, more relaxed atmosphere. i must say i love these ladies. i've felt many times that these ladies are all amazing, talented and kind women. seriously, every single one. i'm so glad i've gotten to know them, and so glad that we have one more year to hang out together.

i was kind of hoping more people would join in when i said funny face. ha.
4 comments:
i look so scary. but i had so much fun. we should make ladies night a frequent event :)
so fun! I wished I could have come. maybe next time!!
I had fun! Thanks again for inviting me. Hopefully there will be another one soon.
Love the updates! Those photos of Katelyn's dance recital are adorable! I love your Girl's Night Pictures too! I'm going to miss all my girls! We're all moving to different places in June! So sad! I'm sure you agree, all these women have made such a difference in med school!
Post a Comment