Monday, January 10, 2011

casting call (kind of )

first of all, i don't even know if anyone reads this blog, so i guess we'll find out. i am looking for two pregnant women out there who are due sometime in the near future (end of january/february/march) who think they might like some newborns done of their baby. i am hoping to gain some experience by practicing with your newborn. i can't promise perfect pictures because this is a practice session for me and they're free *yeah*! i would hold these sessions in my own home because let's face it, i know the lighting in my home like the back of my hand, and all of my supplies are here. we would have to do it within the first 10 days of your baby's life. the baby tends to be more sleepy and more willing to let us play. i am hoping to get one baby girl and one baby boy if possible, but if not, that's okay.

so, if you think you would be interested let me know! you can either email, call or leave a comment on this blog. i kind of hesitate to leave my email address on the blog, but i think most of you either have it already or have a way to find it, right? if you aren't pregnant but know someone who is, let them know! thanks.

13 comments:

Sally said...

i've seen your pictures... and i would totally volunteer! i'm really sad you live far away. and i'm not actually due until april, but that's beside the point. good luck! i'm sure they'll turn out beautifully!

Jana said...

Baby Nance can be a subject if you want him. Let me know!

Jill said...

i should tell jessica spencer. she is due in a week. i bet she would love that!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I would Love LOVE LOVE to volunteer for you. I am expecting sometime in the next couple weeks. My due date is Jan 18th, but the doctor just said today that he might be late. Jill just called me to let me know how fabulous you were with her family pictures and I would love to have you take some of my little man when he gets here.

Robyn said...

It looks like you've got more than enough mother's volunteering their little boys, but if you want one more, our little man is due Feb 22nd, although I'm really hoping he's a little early! I don't know if I'll last another 6 weeks! :) In the mean time, I've been meaning to talk to you about doing some maternity/family pictures for us. How would you feel about that?

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

If you are looking for an adorable little girl I think I can come up with one pretty soon :) We would love some newborn pictures!!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

Is st louis too far to travel for this photo shoot???? darn it. I was totally in.

Linde said...

If I was pregnant I'd come and have you take pictures!!

Kim Cannon said...

We are having a baby girl in March, if you still one. We would love it. Email me khcannon@gmail.com

DeVries Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moreOmandy said...

I'm not pregnant nor do I plan on being so for awhile yet, But you did such a good job on our family pictures I was wondering if you might be interested in doing them again. We'd pay you this time of course if you're feeling up to it after you get all the new babies done let me know and we can work out the when and where part! Thanks

Unknown said...

You are totally welcome to practice with my baby but you'd have to wait till June. Would you still be interested then?