Kids Dancing from brooke hedin on Vimeo.
Is she wearing your shoes? Too cute!
Haha, I love it!!!
Hey, whos joanna? I saw that and i thought, "I didnt comment yet!?" anywho, I LOVED it! He reminded me of Phebe dancing, she swinger her arms like that too. Really cute. we should get the kids together for a dance party.
im just noticing my typos. Never them mind k? haha?
she's actually wearing her princess dress up shoes which she calls her glass slippers.
Those dance moves look just like yours Brooke! You were always so smooth.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is she wearing your shoes? Too cute!
Haha, I love it!!!
Hey, whos joanna? I saw that and i thought, "I didnt comment yet!?" anywho, I LOVED it! He reminded me of Phebe dancing, she swinger her arms like that too. Really cute. we should get the kids together for a dance party.
im just noticing my typos. Never them mind k? haha?
she's actually wearing her princess dress up shoes which she calls her glass slippers.
Those dance moves look just like yours Brooke! You were always so smooth.
Post a Comment