Thursday, October 7, 2010

just some past shoots

i've been able to do some little photoshoots with some awesome families and some adorable kids. i tell you what, i've had fun doing these photoshoots. i am surrounded by some incredible people out here in wisconsin. see for yourself.

(jill, i'm done. i promise you'll get these soon, soon, soon!)












i always have my favorites after every shoot. in the end it's always interesting to see which pictures everyone likes the best. i also think that since i'm posting photoshoots on my regualar blog that it must be time to make a photo blog. maybe writing it down will make me get to work.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooke! These are amazing!! How did you get so dang good?! What mode do you shoot in? I still want you to do pictures of our family! We'll have to make it up there sometime so we can make it happen!

Jill said...

brooke how can you tease me so!!! love the two that you put up! i can't wait to see the others. ew, i love being excited about something. you're amazing!!! thanks so much for doing our pictures. it's not easy with my crazies.

The Wright Fam said...

I am soo impressed, not only by the photography, but your editing too!! I am amazed!!! I have a hope that one day I will figure out how to really use our camera in non-auto mode!! Wish we were closer and I would totally hire you to take our family pics!!!

abby said...

you are dang good brooke! love these.

Emily Gibbons said...

Way to go! They're beautiful!

DeVries Fam said...

Wow wow wow. When did you get so good at this? I am VERY impressed. Will you do the DeVries' family pics in December? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Becca said...

Great work! I especially love #s 2, 3, and 4. :)