Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the park

the weather has really been cooperating here lately. i'm loving that. we can open our windows and let the fresh air in, turn our heat off and pull out our shorts. and the slight breeze (sometimes more) isn't so bad either.

on one of these gorgeous days we planned a little get together at a park to let the kids get some energy out. and of course so the moms could chat. maybe that's the main reason we got together in the first place, but our kids don't need to know that.

here is katelyn and her cute friends playing at the park.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!! Your pictures are looking really really good too! I haven't tried shooting in Raw yet, but I am going to practice this weekend and try it out for a shoot I have next week. But yes, I would still LOVE it if we could do pictures with you! Send me and email and let me know when you're available! We're free pretty much any time except the last week of May.