we just had ourselves a nice little snowstorm that brought in 9.2" of snow. nothing in comparison to the east coast, but still a lot of snow. tanner liked checking out the snow falling.

tanner grabs at everything now. if it is within arms reach, he wants it. my phone, papers, anything i'm eating...seriously everything.

katelyn loves to color. and apparantly she really loves to color with markers. i gave her some paper hearts to decorate for the g-parents for valentines day. she worked on these four hearts for one hour. she colored every square inch of each heart then colored every square inch all over again. she put a lot of work into those valentines.

sadly katelyn has been spending a lot of time in time-out. i think i'm kind of a mean mom for taking this picture. she was really mad at me when i pointed the camera at her.

katelyn has slowly started taking some of her naps away. she naps about every three days. i still stick her in her room for quiet time though. one day i went to check on her in her room just to find it empty. i went downstairs and found her huddled over her stuff asleep in the swing. not sure how that can be more comfortable than her bed.
9 comments:
Tanner is so cute...I love his chunkiness, Hayden has never been like that. I can't believe how big Katelyn is getting. She's cute too, even in her time out chair. :)
what cute pictures, brooke! you really are talented!
that last picture is awesome!!! and time out, a classic. i really feel like nolan has been just as crazy. i'm starting to think i need some timeouts too because i'm so fed up with it all.
How cute! Kylie loves to color too. But we are on a "I love to color on everything" rampage, so we haven't braved markers yet. Love the pictures!
Such beautiful pictures! What camera and lenses do you use?
Those pictures of Katelyn are hilarious! I love that she had to fall asleep on top of all of her stuff to protect it!
ok, I dont think I have your email address, so I am letting you know that my blog has changed. It's now inthelifeoflittlebee.blogspot.com. So If you have me on your blog list you will have to change it to that if you still read my blog! Hope everything is well! Cute pictures!
I'm impressed with Katelyn's focus on those hearts! ...and the different positions that kids fall asleep in always amazes me. Thanks for the update!
Tanner's eyes are just beautiful!
Post a Comment