
tanner has now discovered that there is an easier way to deal with tummy time. that's my boy. finding the easy way out. really though, his neck muscles are getting strong, so i'll let him slack off every once and a while.


two things i love about these pics.
1. the dino outfit. boy clothes are pretty darn cute.
2. katelyn's foot in the corner of my photos. she would not move her foot no matter how hard i tried. and for some reason her foot looks hobbit-ish.

katelyn still continues to love (read smother) her brother with love. but i'll take smothering. as long as she's not trying to hurt him.
by the way, he's two months now. it's speeding by faster the second time around and i don't want it to.
4 comments:
Those pictures are soooo cute of your kids! I agree--taking pictures of a baby is easier than a toddler.
Sounds like you had a fun visit with your in-laws. That is nice when it is so relaxing.
Such cute kids. I love the foot. I can't believe he's 2 months already. It does go by faster the second time.
Tanner is so cute - we can not wait to meet him.
Hi. This is the first time I have ever seen your blog. I am very impressed with your comments and your pictures are incredible! I will definitely be following this blog. Thank you for being interesting.
Post a Comment