we have found one of our new favorite places to visit this summer, and it is just around the corner from our house. it is the enderis park splash pool. it is perfect for both katelyn and me. perfect for katelyn because she gets to run around and splash in the water and perfect for me because it is shallow enough that i can sit on the edge and watch. plus, it's free. ahh, the joys of summer.
katelyn playing with her friend natalie. don't you just love the chunky legs?
she couldn't get enough of it.
2 comments:
Doesn't that top picture look like Katelyn just clobbered that kid and is standing over her triumphantly?
I love their cute little legs at this age!! So fun. Jacob and I have been to a splash park once this summer. As long as the water wasn't gushing out, he liked it. I think when he is a little older and doesn't get knocked down by the gushing water he'll like it better.
I love summer too!
Post a Comment