that's right...we're expeciting. we are so excited to welcome number two into our family mid-september. i will be 15 weeks on friday and couldn't be feeling better!
YAY! YAY! YAY! It's too bad you're not here to sit outside with the rest of us pregnant ladies this summer... if you come out this way, please come over and sit with us!
CONGRATS!!! Yay! I'm glad you are feeling well! (I saw your blog on the Merkley's-- and just had to check it out... sorry for the blog stock... hope it's okay!) Congrats again! Love, Jared and Karissa Kam
Happy happy!! I'm so happy for you! I'm even happier that you're feeling great! How is Katelyn enjoying the idea? Even though I'm sure she won't quite grasp is until September! A fall baby is PERFECT!
I got suspicious when I stopped running into you at the Library in the mornings. :) Glad to hear you are feeling good! Hopefully I'll be able to say that soon! Congrats!!!!
I'm always so behind in commenting on everyone's blogs. What a cute way to announce the baby! We are so excited for you guys and now we're getting excited to find out what you're having!!! Also, I love your story of Elephant and the happy reunion. So cute! I'm so glad that everything worked out ok!
brooke it totally agree about my sister! i think she and my mom are SO similar in their features. they look so much alike. its true that i have my moms coloring, but kell looks more like her to me.
That's so exciting! Congratulations! (Sorry you have to be huge in the summer--hopefully it will be mild just for you!) I love the way you chose to show it!
Hey Brooke! I found your blog on Rob and Shauna's!! You have such a cute family and congrats on your new little one on the way! Katelyn is adorable and will be a great big sister!!! Hope all is well!
36 comments:
Congratulations!! What a cute way to make your announcement!
congrats- I had some suspicions...anyway - we are super-excited for you!
YAY! YAY! YAY! It's too bad you're not here to sit outside with the rest of us pregnant ladies this summer... if you come out this way, please come over and sit with us!
Congratulations!
oh heavens, i knew it! as i was clicking on your blog, i thought, i bet they're pregnant. yay!!!
That is so exciting! So happy for you...are you going to find out if it is a boy or a girl?
Yeah! We're so excited for you. :) I think in our ward we're just going to always have a dozen pregnant ladies waddling around. :) Congrats!
yea! it's about time we get another cute little hedin in the world. congrats!
congrats brooke! that's wonderful news!
hooray!! congrats!
Again, I am SO SO SO happy for you guys! Yay!
Yay!! That's super great!
Congrats!! I kept waiting to hear that news!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and love the picture! :)
yay! Congratulations!
congratulations you crazy kids! i bet lori isn't happy about her only grandkids living in wisconsin...
congrats!
CONGRATS!!! Yay! I'm glad you are feeling well! (I saw your blog on the Merkley's-- and just had to check it out... sorry for the blog stock... hope it's okay!) Congrats again!
Love,
Jared and Karissa Kam
I'll tell you what I notice - I appear to be wearing a tank top and have no neck.
yeah! congratulations hedins! that is so exciting. i hope you're feeling well.
Happy happy!! I'm so happy for you! I'm even happier that you're feeling great! How is Katelyn enjoying the idea? Even though I'm sure she won't quite grasp is until September! A fall baby is PERFECT!
I got suspicious when I stopped running into you at the Library in the mornings. :) Glad to hear you are feeling good! Hopefully I'll be able to say that soon! Congrats!!!!
Congrats! That's such exciting news! Thanks for finding my blog, it nice to keep in touch!
Congratulations Lady! I'm so excited for you! :)
Yay...I am very happy for you. I hope you have been feeling well. Hope you guys get some warm weather soon. Let me know if you need anything. Later!
I'm always so behind in commenting on everyone's blogs. What a cute way to announce the baby! We are so excited for you guys and now we're getting excited to find out what you're having!!! Also, I love your story of Elephant and the happy reunion. So cute! I'm so glad that everything worked out ok!
brooke it totally agree about my sister! i think she and my mom are SO similar in their features. they look so much alike. its true that i have my moms coloring, but kell looks more like her to me.
:)
That's so exciting! Congratulations! (Sorry you have to be huge in the summer--hopefully it will be mild just for you!) I love the way you chose to show it!
Congratulations! That is great news! Katelyn is so cute that I can't wait to see how cute #2 is!
YAY!! Congrats to you both!
I thought chris and I would come in at an even number 30 to tell you congrats! What a cute little family you are!
yeah!
congrats! When is the due date?
Congratulations! that is so exciting!! :)
Congratulations!!! I'm very excited to hear your news! I hope you continue feeling well!
Hey Brooke! I found your blog on Rob and Shauna's!! You have such a cute family and congrats on your new little one on the way! Katelyn is adorable and will be a great big sister!!! Hope all is well!
WE just found out from your Mom - and we checked your blog. Congrats!
Post a Comment