Wednesday, February 18, 2009

chocolate does equal happiness

i love watching katelyn eat those fun little treats that make her so happy. the kind where she can make a huge mess and no one cares. the kind that really isn't that good for her. the kind that brings that smile to her face.
we were having a particularly good morning so i was feeling extra generous. when i opened up the food cupboard to find something for her to eat it was like the pudding was calling my name. it was the perfect treat for a good little girl. and once she saw me pull out there was no going back. she was too excited.
so i got her mostly undressed, stuck her bib on and let her have at it.
i think in the beginning she forgot i was there. she was completely enthralled in her chocolate. like mother like daughter.

if it wasn't so unhealthy i would probably give it to her everday just for that smile.

when she was through, she even made some funny faces for me. she is never willing to do this for me! that's why i say chocolate = happiness and we all know when we are happy we are more willing to do things for others, right?

7 comments:

abby said...

what is wrong with me if i think pudding is healthy? lots, i know.

Emily said...

we've had weeks where reggie has had pudding everyday. bless individual pudding snacks!

i can't believe how big your little one looks!

Shamaine said...

I agree chocolate = happiness! Love the pictures!

Linde said...

That is girl after my own heart! What cute pictures and so fun to see her TOTALLY enjoying the snack! What a fun mom!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

That's so great! I think I know what we're going to do for our fun activity tomorrow!

modell said...

These pictures are so stinkin cute! She has got the prettiest blue eyes! Oh, and that valentines post...hilarious! What a cutie!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I have often wondered what it is exactaly about chocolate that can make everything better...but until I find out I am just going to keep eating it!!